AFCOPMA our proposal of the train of the costa ondara pedreguer la xara
WE NEED AND WANT THE “TREN DE LA COSTA”
- WE NEED A TRAIN, THE “TREN DE LA COSTA”
- A TRAIN WHICH HAS NO IMPACT ON THE SCENERY
- WE NEED A GOOD ROUTE PARALLEL TO THE AP7, QUICKER AND MORE ECONOMIC
- A ROUTE WHICH DOES NOT HARM THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE NATURAL PARK OF MONTGÓ
- WE NEED AN INTERMODAL STATION FOR ALL THE MARINA ALTA REGION NEAR TO EXIT 62 OF THE AP7
- WE NEED A STATION WITH GOOD CONNECTIONS FOR GENERAL TRAFFIC AND BUSES WITH A LARGE PARKING AREA
- The Tren de la Costa bears no relation to the Mediterranean Corridor line, although there is some confusion
- The Tren de la Costa has nothing to do with the Tren de Cercanias C-1 which links Gandia with Valencia, although it is based on its current layout
- Neither does it have anything to do with the TRAM which links Denia with Alicante, although it could be complementary
- The Tren de la Costa comes into being with the signing of the protocol between the Valencian Generalitat and the Ministry of Development on 11th October, 2011, with the intention of carrying out a study to find the best route
To sum up: how to resolve the section (Alicante-Gandia) which is not linked to the national network. This is the aim of the Tren de la Costa.
If one bears in mind these basic ideas, certain confusions will be avoided when discussing this matter.